21st Century Learning Center
Barren County Middle School
Hours of Operation:
6:45 AM-7:15 AM Monday- Friday &
3-5:30 PM Monday- Thursday
21st CCLC Site Coordinators:
Brittanie Cleveland: email@example.com
Amanda Shirley: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students must have a completed application on file to attend. All applications will be digital this school year and can be completed by clicking on the link below. Students that choose Option 2 may also enroll in after schools services. There will be in person and virtual options this school year.
Daily snacks are provided to attendees through the Federal Feeding Program at Barren County Middle School.
Barren Beyond the Bell, our after school 21st Century Community Learning Center, at BCMS is excited to offer programming for all students. Services for Barren Beyond the Bell are linked to six major goals:
1. Increase academic achievement of regularly participating students.
2. Improve non-cognitive indicators of success in regularly participating students.
3. Increase the number of students attending the program 30 days or more during the academic year.
4. Increase high-quality programming.
5. Increase access to transition readiness activities for middle/high school students, and increase transition readiness awareness for elementary students.
6. Increase educational opportunities for parents and families that support academic achievement.
Through the 21st CCLC grant, we can make more parent contacts, develop relationships with students, provide academic counseling and support systems, track student progress, and oversee the creation of after school programming to enhance reading and math, while also encompassing a fun learning environment.