Mrs. Alexander - School Counselor
View Events/Assignments for
Phone number- 270-659-2400
The Elementary School Guidance Counselor
- Counsels individually with children
- Teaches weekly guidance lessons in classrooms
- Conducts small group counseling sessions
- Processes referrals for the testng of special needs children
- Consults with parents in private conference about their child
- Consults with teachers
- Provides information on community resources
- Makes sure that health records are on file and up to date
My name is Cindy Alexander and it is my pleasure to serve at Red Cross Elementary as Guidance Counselor. I am beginning my 20th year at Red Cross Elementary. Please contact me with any questions or concerns you might have about your child. I look forward to speaking to you. You can reach me by phone at Red Cross at 270-659-2400 or by email at email@example.com.
I have a few reminders which will be helpful as you plan for your child's enrollment. I will need a copy of their birth certificate, social security card (optional), current immunization certificate, physical and eye exam (if this is your child's initial entry). If you child is currently enrolled in a public school, I will be happy to request their school records.